Dylron's Filter

Some stories from Minot so some of you who don't live here anymore can keep up. Musings on life, music and movies.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

You can call me lazy if you want

Today is one of those days that I feel like taking time out for myself; Move at a slower pace, drink coffee all day, hang out in pajamas. It even sounds good to write about it! I bought a new vacuum cleaner the other day and I plan to do a little vacuuming today, maybe some dusting. If I get the chance I'm going to work on a story that my friend Brian and I are writing. Tomorrow will be a different story. Back to work and after that cleaning up all of the broken branches from the storm the other day. Playing with a chainsaw is not like work at all it's kinda fun. Time to pour another cup of coffee!

Thank you Todd for the assist! I like the new template.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dyl, crazy storm, i miss that. well kinda miss that..
Larry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home