Dylron's Filter

Some stories from Minot so some of you who don't live here anymore can keep up. Musings on life, music and movies.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

RFTC

Rocket From The Crypt are calling it quits. Shit. They have been a fav for many years.

Circa Now! was one of my favorite albums way back when.


Of course Paint as a fragrance was excellent as well.


Thank you James T. Boyd for introducing folks in Minot to RFTC. I never got to see them live though, so I'm jealous of those that have. I think they had a great attitude towards fans, hell if you tattooed a rocket on yourself you got into a show for free. I wonder how many rocket tattoos are out there? I guess if you live in or around San Diego you can see their last show as stated in the article I linked to at the top on Halloween! I bet that'll be fun.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That completely blows donkey dicks. I've been listening to them alot lately. Group sounds is one of my favorite albums and the snake one venom? shit. i'm going to swear alot in this post i guess. 'heart of a rat' 'lorna doom' 'venom' 'savoir fare' 'Carne Voodoo' I love these tunes. It's sad to hear they are calling it quits but im glad they made suck bad ass rock n roll songs
-david

 

Post a Comment

<< Home